Jo R.
North House
Topic: PTSD
Essential Question: What is the most effective way to treat PTSD?

Friday, March 30, 2012

Room Creativity

  1. To meet the room creativity requirement I plan on making a relaxing environment by using aroma therapy and having lamps instead of using the lights. In every psychologist's office I have ever walked into there is a calm and relaxing atmosphere. I believe this is important to making people feel safe and comfortable. 
  2. For my answer one (Biological Approach) I want to have people find the spot in the brain that is responsible for each action. I think I could print out some accurately draw picture of the brain and have them label them. For my second answer (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) I want to give them a worksheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment